Saturday, May 12, 2012

In the Merry Art Month of May

I'm have a very artsy month of May! Paintings are on display in four shows this month and I've just learned that 7 have sold already!

Stop by the North Salem library to see what's new! It's a beautiful space and my 30 paintings really fill the wall. Lots to choose... for now at least!

Or come to the Mamaroneck Artists Guild reception for their Small Works Show on May 19th, meet all the artists and say hello.

You can also venture to Kent, Ct for a great juried show at the Kent Art Association.

And last, but not least, Arts Westchester has selected a group of my paintings for display and sale at their annual ArtsBash event next weekend.

I can't wait to get back in the studio and prepare for the next exhibits!

Happy Mothers Day ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!